This is your warranty cover so please read it very carefully….
Outlaw Motorsport LTD. STANDARD EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
Outlaw Motorsport Ltd warrants that all Outlaw Motorsport Ltd manufactured equipment will be free of any defect in materials or workmanship for the period of 60 days. Warranty begins from the date of shipment from an Outlaw Motorsport Ltd facility. The warranty is extended to customers and applies to all Outlaw Motorsport Ltd manufactured equipment purchased, installed, and used for the purpose for which such equipment was originally designed. The above warranties cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature, or improper installation or repairs made by anyone other than Outlaw Motorsport Ltd or an Outlaw Motorsport Ltd authorized third-party service provider. Outlaw Motorsport Ltd reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent new or serviceable used parts.
WARRANTY CLAIMS AND PROCEDURES
1. During the applicable Standard Equipment Warranty Period outlined above, customers sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of the Standard Equipment Warranty will be, at Outlaw Motorsport Ltd.’s sole discretion and option, the repair or replacement of the defective product. Components that customer claims to be defective must be available to Outlaw Motorsport Ltd for inspection and evaluation. To be entitled to rights under the Standard Equipment Warranty, the customer must notify Outlaw Motorsport Ltd in writing within thirty (30) days after discovering a suspected defect in any product, but in any event prior to the expiration of the applicable Standard Equipment Warranty Period. Notice to an Outlaw Motorsport Ltd dealer, systems integrator, sales representative or other third party is not notice to Outlaw Motorsport Ltd. Following its receipt of any such customer notice, Outlaw Motorsport Ltd will determine whether the reported problem is covered by this Standard Equipment Warranty. If Outlaw Motorsport Ltd determines that the problem is covered, Outlaw Motorsport Ltd will authorize repair or replacement of the defective product, as deemed appropriate by Outlaw Motorsport Ltd in its sole discretion. Return Postage is to be paid by the customer
2. Before shipping any product to Outlaw Motorsport Ltd, the customer must obtain a written return authorization from Outlaw Motorsport Ltd, and provide any proof of warranty eligibility requested by Outlaw Motorsport Ltd. Any product received by Outlaw Motorsport Ltd without a return authorization may, at Outlaw Motorsport Ltd.’s option, be returned to the customer collect. Once a return authorization is obtained, the customer is responsible for packing and shipping the product/component to which its warranty claim relates to a service facility designated by Outlaw Motorsport Ltd, within thirty (30) days after receipt of the return authorization. Upon receipt of replacement equipment (or part thereof), customer has thirty (30) days to tender the defective equipment (or part thereof) to the return carrier for shipment to the service centre designated by Outlaw Motorsport Ltd. If the customer does not timely return the defective equipment (or part thereof), Outlaw Motorsport Ltd shall invoice the customer for the list price of such equipment (or part thereof), plus applicable shipping. Such failure to return the equipment (or part thereof) may, in Outlaw Motorsport Ltd discretion, be grounds for termination of the warranty and/or suspension of any future advance exchange privileges until such outstanding defective equipment has been returned.
3.Outlaw Motorsport Ltd will provide the customer with new, rebuilt, refurbished or alternate equipment (or part thereof) of equal or improved quality, as exchange equipment (or part thereof) to replace eligible defective equipment (or part thereof). Any alternate equipment (or part thereof) will meet or exceed the specifications of the replaced equipment (or part thereof). Rebuilt or refurbished equipment may bear cosmetic blemishes that do not affect performance. Unless otherwise specified by Outlaw Motorsport Ltd in writing, repaired or replaced equipment (or parts thereof) are covered only for the remainder of the term of the applicable Standard Equipment Warranty. All defective equipment (or parts thereof) replaced by Outlaw Motorsport Ltd become the property of Outlaw Motorsport Ltd. Outlaw Motorsport Ltd has no obligation to (i) service, exchange or otherwise replace any equipment (or part thereof) that has been damaged, modified, abused, misused or over-used as determined by Outlaw Motorsport Ltd or has been used with non- Outlaw Motorsport Ltd supplies or products that have caused damage or malfunction; (ii) paint, refinish, refurbish, restore or exchange any equipment (or part thereof) with cosmetic blemishes; (iii) service, exchange or otherwise replace any equipment (or part thereof) if the same would interfere with, impede or be redundant with normal or scheduled maintenance of such equipment (or part thereof); (iv) service, exchange or otherwise replace any equipment (or part thereof) that is within sixty (60) days of the end of its production life.
4. If Outlaw Motorsport Ltd deem the warranty void or any breaches to the warranty policy have been made the customer is responisble for the item including any postage charges or repair charges that may be incurred. Failed payment of the repair service and or return postage of the item within ten (10) days will lead to disposal of the item
EQUIPMENT WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
Outlaw Motorsport Ltd does not warrant or guarantee, and is not responsible for:
1. Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by (A) fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of Outlaw Motorsport Ltd control, or (B) customers abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the equipment in any way. Customer must provide qualified technical personnel to maintain and repair the equipment.
2. Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of Outlaw Motorsport Ltd product, without Outlaw Motorsport Ltd written authorization unconditionally VOIDS the Standard Warranty. Equipment built to customer’s specifications that are later found not to meet customers needs or expectations.
3.The performance of the equipment when used in combination with equipment not purchased, specified, or approved by Outlaw Motorsport Ltd
4. Batteries and other consumable goods.
5. Wearable items.
ADDITIONAL WARRANTY NOTES
1. OEM or third-party equipment that is incorporated into Outlaw Motorsport Ltd equipment is covered under the applicable Standard Equipment Warranty unless the OEM or Third-Party equipment carries its own limited warranty, in which event the OEM or third-party warranty will apply to such equipment incorporated into Outlaw Motorsport Ltd equipment. For example and not limitation, PCs, LCDs, PLCs, motors and drives are OEM products that have a limited 1 year manufacturers warranty.
2. Items Sold As Resale. Items sold as resale are such items that are not manufactured by Outlaw Motorsport Ltd but may be utilized in conjunction with or independently of Outlaw Motorsport Ltd manufactured equipment and shall be covered only by the specific warranty terms of the supplier or original equipment manufacturer of those items.
3. The Outlaw Motorsport Ltd Warranty applies to the original purchaser, and is not transferable. Used Equipment. IF THE EQUIPMENT SPECIFIED IN AN ORDER IS DESCRIBED AS USED, UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING BY THE PARTIES, IT IS SOLD AS IS AND WITH NO WARRANTY.
Outlaw Motorsport Ltd warrants that the services will be performed in a professional manner (the Services Warranty). Notice of a breach of the Services Warranty must (i) specify in reasonable detail, the nature of the claim, and (ii) be received within ninety (90) days from the last day of performance of the services. Upon notice of a breach of the services warranty and Outlaw Motorsport Ltd determination of the validity of such breach of the Services Warranty, Outlaw Motorsport Ltd will re-perform the applicable services at Outlaw Motorsport Ltd expense. If after reasonable opportunity Outlaw Motorsport Ltd is unable to re-perform such services to the reasonable satisfaction of customer, customer may, as its exclusive remedy, obtain a refund of the fees paid to Outlaw Motorsport Ltd under the applicable order for such services.
Orders are usually shipped out within 3 days of the date of order. Any order sent via standard shipping will be done so on minimum insurance value unless specifically choosing an insured option.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS STANDARD WARRANTY POLICY STATEMENT, OUTLAW MOTORSPORT LTD HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE AND NOT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT WILL OUTLAW MOTORSPORT LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HERE WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE REMEDIES OF ERROR CORRECTION, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, REPERFORMANCE OF SERVICES AND REFUND OF PAYMENTS COMPLETELY FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, THE LIMIT OF OUTLAW MOTORSPORT LTD LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) TO CUSTOMER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CONCERNING THE OUTLAW MOTORSPORT LTD EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE LICENSES SOLD TO CUSTOMER AND WARRANTED HEREUNDER, OUTLAW MOTORSPORT LTD PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE, OR IN ANY MANNER RELATED TO THIS STANDARD WARRANTY POLICY STATEMENT, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WILL NOT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNTS RECEIVED BY OUTLAW MOTORSPORT LTD FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT WITH RESPECT TO WHICH SUCH CLAIM IS MADE. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Returns are accepted within a 28 day period of the purchase date if unused and still in original packaging.
Returns will not be accepted if any damage has been caused by incorrect fitment or from not using the product as it is designed for.
Return shipping is to be paid by the customer and only the invoice amount for the product will be refunded not the postage amount